I LOVE MY BLOG
ITS OWN TO ME!

About Me

My photo
Melaka, Batu berendam di sungai, Malaysia
Hai I am 20 years old now,and emm I am blog users since in age 18.So the page will look like verry childish.Well you know..

Followers

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

thinking?

Assalamualaikum,

    Since i move back to melaka i quitely busy coze for things that i've to do etc kemas bilik dan bagai-bagai.So bila dah cuti sampai sebulan lebih ni still tak dapat nak sesuaikan diri kat hostel ni :) (i need a company,i mean it).Sampai i tak bole tido malam !yeah like tonight.
  
   Tonight i would like to' present' bout wat im thinking of?here we go.Firstly, i was tinking of myself ,wat im goin to do after done my dip. either working or still continue my study.If i want to lookin for job wat kind of job that suit for me.I wish i can find salary which exceeded three numerals 000 .Niat nak cari gaji tinggi nak tolong family and balas jasa parent kite buat dia bangga dengan apa yang kite mulakan then we end it succesfully.Just to see them happy,their smile are meaning so much to me.

  Second, it was bout environment with mybuddies.Roomate means we r sleep,eat n study together or in bahasa'rakan sebilik'.Where live in hostel,pay it everymonth like rent in our own house.So far roomates that i had was very okay,once there r 4 of us now just left 3.One of us leaving the room without evicted .Its have 2 environment here ,rakan di melaka and rakan di kuala lumpur.Melaka?im soo comfortable with them macam satu kepala tau,ini tak kisah that nice lah kan.At kuala lumpur, i have to follow them,wat are they wearing and always hangout more stylessss.So i have to follow the flow.Its nevermind with me coze i never mind it :)
Conclution ,human maybe they thinking like us but what r inside their heart,wat r writing there we can't know ever.Professional ways,make ourself being part of their ways then wat r going come out from ur mouth make sure dont ever hurts somebody ,) i wish i can

Third ,part of i hate most.Why lately i cant sleep well like before?.Always sleep at time but now until 4o'clocks to me its still early.Example like now.OH GOOD.I do realy need treatment for that and hoping someone can cradle song for me.That was what i thinking of while sterched out .At the end there still no answer till now ,( Would u help me?


Activities if can't sleep:



            make sure they others silent so let me focus on my bed.muahahahaha!(this is sample peace no confuse)
And so you if dont understand what im writing juz keep away from my blog or zip ur mouth.you know wat i mean?

2 comments:

  1. nak disable right click kan?

    http://lisa-love-life.blogspot.com/2011/01/adik-i.html

    ReplyDelete